Royston Bowling Club

The Club

seperator

Royston Bowling Club was formed in 1927 by local businessmen. For the first few years, the club was located at the rear of the Banyers Hotel near the town centre. It moved to it's present location in 1934.

Since that time a number of improvements have been carried out to the premises. The clubhouse has been increased in size several times and now incorporates a well stocked licensed bar, a well equipped kitchen, and a cellar.

More recently, a conservatory has been added to the clubhouse for the benefit of members and visitors which overlooks the playing green. We also have a large car park adjoining the club facilities.

The club is accessible from the A1M via Baldock and the A505, also via the A10 from the directions of London and Cambridge, and from the M11 via the A505.

Royston railway station (serving the mainline railway from London Kings Cross to Cambridge line) is also close by.